Originally the Boys' and Girls' Schools were National Schools; the Boys' School was based in Arundel Road, and the Girls' School was at 39 Chesham Road. New buildings for the girls and infants open...
Includes lists of boys presented for examinations, Mar 1874 - Mar 1881; details of teachers at front of volume
Bound volume of newspapers. Collected editions of Brighton Guardian January 1867 - December 1867.
Depicting the church as built in 1849, before the addition of the western porches serving the galleries and the eastern and south-eastern extensions; attributed to W A Delamotte (1775-1863)