Your personal details
When you registered with The Keep you will have entered information about yourself to create your account. You can amend this information at any time from the Personal details section of the website.
We will never sell or share your details with any other organisations. Your details are looked after by East Sussex County Council.
You can view your personal details by logging in and clicking on the My Account link at the bottom of any page as indicated below.
You can also click the Hello [your name]link at the top of any page as indicated below.
…and then selecting the Your personal details.
You will then see the following screen.
From here you can edit your name and contact details as necessary.
Although providing an email address is entirely optional, it is recommended so that:
- You receive copies of your orders as soon as you place them
- You receive an email notification as soon as your secure messages have been answered by a staff member
- You can use the lost password facility without the need to visit The Keep
The lower part of the form provides optional additional information about whether you:
- Are under 13
- Are a student – and if so, your school or college
- Have any accessibility requirements: This field ultimately determines the seat type that you will book when using the order form. (See Ordering in Advance for information about placing an order)
You can update your password by clicking on the key icon at the top of the form. This will expand out the password fields.
A password strength indicator will display as you type your new password.
You should protect your account with a strong password that is at least 6 characters long and contains a mixture of numbers, letters and punctuation.
When you have finished making your changes you must remember to save them. Click the Save Changes button at the top of the page. You will be prompted to enter your current password. Click the Submitbutton to save the changes.